专辑中文名: Daydream
歌手: Mariah Carey
资源格式: APE
发行时间: 1995年
地区: 美国
语言: 英语
专辑介绍:
绝对的国际版原版~!
1995年Mariah的个人第六张专辑【Daydream】(梦游仙境)在全球隆重登场,迅速地在入榜首周即夺下全美专辑排行榜后座,且蝉连宝座6周,并在发行两年内,创下直破8百万张的全美销售纪录,使得她成为乐坛史上,首位拥有三张录音室专辑销售皆突破8百万张的女性艺人,如今,此辑亦已在美国获得10白金的销售认证。其中与Boyz II Men所合作的「One Sweet Day 」,打破了Billboard有史以来蝉连最久冠军周数的纪录。单曲「Fantasy 」上榜首周即顺利登上Billboard单曲榜榜首之位,平了Michael Jackson的「You're Not Alone」一曲甫于两周前才创下的排行纪录,除了在流行榜蝉连榜首8周外,同时亦是R&B节奏蓝调榜上的6周冠军得主,稍后更成为拥有2百万销售纪录的双白金单曲唱片。此外,值得一提的是此曲的音乐录像带亦是由Mariah自己所执导演出,专此辑共录有12首全新作品,除邀来Walter afanasieff,Davehall,Babyface,Boyz ll Men…等超级制作人、词曲作家及歌者团体,与Mariah共同制作、填词谱曲或合唱,创造出各具流行、灵魂舞曲与Mariah拿手的抒情曲等多元化的风格外,Mariah更重新诠译了Journey的抒情摇滚经典名作“Open arms”,曲曲精彩,再次掀起一阵的流行热潮!
DAYDREAM was nominated for 1996 Grammy Awards for Album Of The Year and Best Pop Album. "One Sweet Day" was nominated for Record Of The Year and Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals; "Fantasy" was nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance; and "Always Be My Baby" was nominated for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance.
On DAYDREAM, Mariah Carey's singingexpands the panorama of its emotional release--her voice, having been a strictly powerful pure instrument, now taking on the thespian strategies of great vocalists. She has added subtle understatement to her bag of tricks. On the hit single "Fantasy", a groovin' piece of soulful pop based on a sample of the Tom Tom Club's "Genius Of Love", the chorus layersgenerous helpings of her voice. But rather than featuring the high-pitched lead she's famous for, the vocal parts reflect off each other in penetrating harmony. When she gets to cooing the key "I'm in heaven.".. refrain as the fade-out hook, Carey's voice carries an enticing faux-innocence to matchany of Madonna's good girl/bad girl come-ons. There is alsoher cover of Journey's "Open Arms", on which the a capella opening drifts into the stardust sound effects and the electric piano accompaniment, and the singer pours herself into astriking, minor-key declaration.
There's also a more obvious modern R&B sheen to DAYDREAM than any of Carey's previous work. "One Sweet Day", her collaboration with Boyz II Men, sways with the sugary gospel cum synth-soul feel of the Philadelphia quartet's grandest romantic ballads. "Always Be My Baby", co-produced by Carey and Jermaine Dupri, expresses the simple, catchy melodic poise of the R&B girl-groups of the late 1950's and early '60s. And a Carey album wouldn't becomplete without a track that rushes the listener onto the dance-floor. DAYDREAM'S nominee is David Morales' rolling "Daydream Interlude (Fantasy Sweet Dub Mix)" which explodes from a duet between Carey's vocal runs and a minimal keyboard part, into a house groove spurred on by tinklingly funky piano licks.
Mariah Carey最经典的一张,也是我最喜欢的一张~!每首歌都经典,没有一首不好听的~!这张APE是从国际版原版抓来的,同学的老妈1995年买的,激动了一阵子~!速度不快,下定决心发上来,请大家耐心等待。
专辑曲目:
1. Fantasy
2. Underneath The Stars
3. One Sweet Day
4. Open Arms
5. Always Be My Baby
6. I Am Free
7. When I Saw You
8. Long Ago
9. Melt Away
10. Forever
11. Daydream Interlude